French Verbs Wheel
Conjugating verbs has never been easier or more fun!
Spin the wheel, point the arrow to a verb and see how it’s conjugated in every tense!
Bilingual Version: Verbs in the infinitive are translated in English, for English speakers learning French.
- 40 frequent and commonly used verbs.
- Conjugation table for auxiliary verbs Avoir and Être
Also available: Unilingual Version
(All content in French only)
Avoir, être, acheter, aimer, aller, attendre, battre, boire, chanter, choisir, conclure, connaître, courir, craindre, croire, devoir, dire, écrire, envoyer, faire, finir, fuir, jeter, lire, manger, mettre, mourir, ouvrir, partir, payer, placer, pouvoir, prendre, recevoir, rendre, savoir, sortir, suivre, venir, vivre, voir, vouloir.
- Language Wheels
- Includes a durable protective sleeve that fits into a ring binder.
- Actual Size (Wheel)
- 20 cm diameter (8 inches)
- Actual Size (Sleeve)
- Width: 22 cm (8.5 inches), height: 23.5 cm (9.25 inches)
- Product composition
- Strong, durable and tear-resistant laminated paperboard
- French, Francization / FSL
- Adult education, High School, Elementary School
You might also like