La roue des verbes français
Conjugating verbs has never been easier or more fun!
Spin the wheel, point the arrow to a verb and see how it’s conjugated in every tense!
Unilingual Version : All content in French only
- 40 frequent and commonly used verbs.
- Conjugation table for auxiliary verbs Avoir and Être
Also available: Bilingual Version
(For English speakers learning French)
Avoir, être, acheter, aimer, aller, attendre, battre, boire, chanter, choisir, conclure, connaître, courir, craindre, croire, devoir, dire, écrire, envoyer, faire, finir, fuir, jeter, lire, manger, mettre, mourir, ouvrir, partir, payer, placer, pouvoir, prendre, recevoir, rendre, savoir, sortir, suivre, venir, vivre, voir, vouloir.
- Language Wheels
- Includes a durable protective sleeve that fits into a ring binder.
- Actual Size (Wheel)
- 20 cm diameter (8 inches)
- Actual Size (Sleeve)
- Width: 22 cm (8.5 inches), height: 23.5 cm (9.25 inches)
- Product composition
- Strong, durable and tear-resistant laminated paperboard
- Elementary School, Adult education, High School
You might also like